At SouthDesk.net, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What Information Do We Collect?
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, including your name and email address.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website.
3. Using Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
5. International Data Transfers
6. Security of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
7. Policy Amendments
8. Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
9. Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
10. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
This policy and the use of this Site are governed by United States of America law.