Welcome to SouthDesk.net. By accessing our website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
The content on SouthDesk.net, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of SouthDesk.net or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright and intellectual property laws.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on SouthDesk.net for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SouthDesk.net;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
The materials on SouthDesk.net are provided “as is”. SouthDesk.net makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
In no event shall SouthDesk.net or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SouthDesk.net.
6. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on SouthDesk.net could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SouthDesk.net does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current.
SouthDesk.net has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
SouthDesk.net may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.